Header

Thursday, August 05, 2004

today no sch.. slept till 11am.. then tried the macromedia tutorial for Freehand & Dreamweaver..the book we bought frm sch.. for $35.50 eh..

went out in the afternn..walked since my bus concession expired yday.. walked thru blk 109, n went into Prime supermarket to check the prices of the stuff i wanted to buy, then continued to Blk 198 de Econ minimart to check also. seems like i have saved 50¢ by buying frm econ instead.. bought cai xin, instant mi goreng, eggs and batteries.. then bought duck porridge frm the coffeeshop there.. din enjoy the supper last nite ma.. cuz my dad still dunno wad i eat.. sigh.. xian cai n steamed peanuts?? yucks.

left my comp on all the while.. went home n fried an egg to add to my porridge.. realli enjoy my lunch.. had an apple after tt.. healthy sia.. watched cartoon on kids central.. Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century.. then went back to my comp..

cooked mi goreng for dinner.. thot itz small share so even if my dad brought home dinner i cld still eat.. but the mi goreng is actually enuf already.. did quite a lot of work today...as compared to other days wahhaa.. but i noe i can do better.. haiz..

gd nite..

No comments: