Header

Sunday, October 17, 2004

long time no go online.. my comp crashed.. been staying at olc's hse for 3 nites... nv slp much cuz i was helping him n hx with their Dreamweaver doubts..

my comp.. haiz.. hope itz fine now.. anyway i prayed tt the comp will repair by itself.. it did.. managed to save some impt files.. then the next time i switched on my comp again it crashed soon again. haiz.

now i backed up ALL my files using wanling's hard disk.. thank God itz with mi haha.. if it crashes again i can reformat without feeling sad... oh but i dun haf certain comp programs like microsoft office n adobe n macromedia.. so i can't do work without them..

anyway, thank God lor..

but i haven't done my testimony for Psalmist... later can? i'm kinda screwed as u can c.. forgot to bring money haha.. Shirley i'll pay for ur lunch next wk hehe..

No comments: