Header

Monday, October 03, 2005

:: i'm really such a crybaby ::

sat helped ian move house.. hoho.. very fast cuz he packed liao, all he need is pple to help him carry boxes from bishan to bukit gombak.. then went to church to meet shirley bong n then cell grp.. after cell grp went to bugis to find my YEP friends. i realise tt i was the one who caused the whole grp to be unable to submit the journals to the "pple up there".. sigh.. felt v guilty.. i dun like vietnamese food!! not like food at all!! :@ went to national library wanted to take a look but no chance.. went to breko cafe to eat a decent meal.. saw wendy n shaun.. hoho~ chatted with the yep room 10 guys... went home by bus..

yday was alright... i reached church in time.. haha... was alright all the way until sermon.. i started to tear.. then my tears can't stop flowing... remember there was once i mentioned i feel hurt everytime i think of the past, about my relationship with my mom? yeah i thought abt it again n started to cry.. sigh~

after service celebrated birthdays with cell grp.. then went to AV for lunch.. after tt we went to Queensway.. felt gian to buy running shoes.. haha.. went to chinatown buy cds then went to lau pa sat to meet the singles' club.. haha.. walked to city hall.. bought a pair of New Balance running shoes at $110.. hmm~

my dad came to city hall to pick me up.. went to marina south for dinner with my mom there already. great dinner.. hmm.. haha..

today..

i wore my new running shoes, prepared to go for run before going for work...

then...

my dad forgot to bring helmet downstairs, so i went back home to take..

then..

i slipped n fell outside my neighbour's hse cuz she was washing the corridor. i think there was soap.

i dunno is it becuz of the soap, or is it my new shoes dun have gd friction? =(

i scratched my knee!!!!!!!! :@

was alright until i went downstairs n told my dad wad happened. then i started to tear. lousy!!!!

No comments: