Header

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

:: missed out. ::

yeah missed out something in my update last night.

last ...tue i think. i was using my home comp halfway n then it hung on me. waited quite long n then i decided to press the Sleep button on my keyboard. then the screen went blank. pressed the reset button on my Barebone CPU but nothing happened. couldn't get it to even boot up. finally decided i was wasting too much time on trying n so i gave up. i rather slp earlier n try again the next day. wed tried again, but to no avail.

finally on thurs after praying hard, for wisdom to find out how to fix it, i opened up the covers n blasted the aircon at it. (i wore my super thick Baby Milo jacket cuz i'm super afraid of the cold.) prayed that God will allow my comp to work for even just one hour, so that i can backup my stuff n i will be v v thankful! and WOW! it managed to boot up! really not sure if it will fail me again or not, but i was desperately burning my files into DVDs to backup. u know the burner program will show a progress bar, show how many percent done. every 10% i thank God, until 100! after burning one dvd, the one hr i prayed for was up. but i decided to burn another dvd to test n c if still can work. yay! but after that it was bedtime, so i decided to give my pc a rest.

n sun night i was upset abt another thing as well. feel that my cell grp is losing members. =( must try hard to bring in friends.

mmm. can't rem what else i missed out.

No comments: