Header

Monday, May 19, 2008

:: holidays ::

gosh i am so damn lazy to update.

Guess i'll elaborate more later, but just some brief ones:

1. my dad resigned. copy me sia. but i'm not objecting, in fact i am silently supporting because his work takes up too much time and energy. c'mon, a young lad like me can't even tahan such long hours, moreover an old man like him. because of this job he doesn't join us to go for holidays anymore, sometimes even have to work on Sundays.

I'm only worried abt his constant nagging when he's too free.

2. I'm back from another holiday... hehe.. from Bintan! went with Athe and Andrielle.. we call ourselves A³. The service at the resort is very good!! Only drawback is the cost of food. had lots of fun and sun. =) pictures follow later.

3. Got a bit of progress in cycling.. I can do rounds at a deserted round-about near my home. Only can't control my direction and speed. Well, better than nothing! =)

4. Driving lesson... Been doing circuit lessons.. Slope, Gradual bend, sharp bend, S-course, crank-course etc. still far from pass-able standard, but at the last lesson the instructor praised me for my progress. =D

5. Been doing free lance project.. sigh. It's not easy money man. 1 mth of work for a measly $240. Of course lots of free time la. Sometimes i hate design to the point i wanna boycott all designed products. pple buy stuff for the design and add waste to the ever-increasing landfills. i admit i'm one of them... feel guilty to read news abt landfills and poor children scavenging for food among the toys WE throw just because we don't like it anymore.

But then again, God is the greatest designer and He made all things beautiful and made us appreciate beauty (maybe it's just that we humans are not satisfied with the inner-beauty of things)

6. Going to Family Camp soon! Port Dickson... =D yet another overseas trip.. hee

7. Submitted my proposal for the coming mission trip. At first i thought if dun submit means the trip would be called off, then i realise the proposal is just for funding.. whee~ pray that God will provide!

No comments: