Header

Thursday, May 24, 2012

:: Dove Dryness Care - Not recommended ::

I like to experiment with beauty products and I was using Asience Nature Smooth series, then I wanted to try a new product. I googled the best shampoo for Asian hair, Asience is definitely recommended time and time again, with a few rare other brands. One of them was Dove Intense Repair. I went down to the usual store I buy my toiletries, and saw Dove Dryness Care. I thought Dove might have improved their products and this new series alongside Intense Repair would do prove my previous mindset wrong. Boy was I so disappointed the first time I used the product!

I used to be able to comb through my hair with my fingers while washing off the shampoo, but not this time! My hair was more tangled than before! I also noticed I dropped more hair while using a towel to dry my hair, as well as on my pillow.

Pls remind me to never use Dove shampoo again! I'm still hopeful to find a good shampoo for my hair type. Until then, Asience is still the best.

Maybe I'll try Tsubaki the gold colour series next.

No comments: