Header

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

thur was deepavali... went to punggol plaza with my parents for breakfast n decided to go to msia over the weekend. we took bus to changi village to buy fishing hooks... had bak kut teh for dinner..
fri i went to sch to jog with ting.. then came to my hse to cook! haha... nt bad la our cooking... we watched 2 movies at a go.. nice~! daniel wu!!!!
urgh..i have no time now to describe my trip to kelong during the weekend... went fishing with my parents n their cell grp. it was a realli cool trip n i met a yandao there... he took my number n called mi after i came back to singapore! chatted with him long distance yday for 10 min haha... abit worried abt my phone bill cuz i'm sure i'll tok to him everyday! he's my dream guy.....awww..tall, dark, handsome, older than mi... haha.. i wish i can post his photo here.. too bad my mom doesn't like him.. he's a super pai kia! he's half msian half thai... soon i'll learn thai n be able to converse with him in cantonese, chinese, bahasa n thai!! hahaha

my dad says i caught more fish than him..haha.. i can be a pro fisher already! hmm i am so tanned now.. so nice..

anyway i'm fa hua chi-ing... haha... long time since i went crazy over a guy....

No comments: