Header

Thursday, November 04, 2004

woke up at 9am today... so shiok... kinda took my own sweet time... noe itz bad attitude..but... who cares??

had breakfast with my dad in south canteen... he toked to mi abt spending money in bangkok... told mi not to go coffee houses, juz bring the 3-in-1 coffee from home... he was reading Streats n there was an article abt the poor pple in HK r getting poorer, such tt they have to live on S$1+ worth of fish and vegetables for 3 days..... the rich pple in singapore are getting sicknesses like heart attack, diabetes cuz of too much gd food....

anyway i went to pass olc my home econs apron, a prop for their drama... saw their filming studio... so pro! so cool....

after tt i walked past the examination halls, thot to myself, if i were an engineering student i'd probably have better grades.. i'm better at memorising stuff, take care of the technical aspects n stuff.... but i'm in a design course, which i suck at.... of cuz, being in engineering course ain't my interest, so wad if i can do well there? i wldn't be maximising my capabilities... i noe my design sucks... but i believe there's room for improvement.......

i juz feel like a freak, a confused kid.... unsure of my gender.... wahahaa... juz kidding...

No comments: