Header

Monday, January 10, 2005

suddenly i feel v sad... i dunno wad happened to me end of 2004..... my heart juz wasn't anywhere near me... in surin i was v distracted, din feel like helping as much as i could.. everyone cried except me... but i think i'm taking on the effect now...

in phuket i din feel sad for the pple who died... where is my compassion? i onli thought abt having fun n enjoying myself while i'm supposed to be in sch... i dunno y the death toll din seem to make an impact in my heart...

now i'm starting to miss the times i had in thailand.. but i dun realli feel like i'm myself.. 2005 doesn't seem to have a very gd start for me, doesn't seem bad also.. but as i read my fren's blog two words jumped at me... "Merry Christmas".... where was i during christmas? i din feel like i celebrated it altho i rem the events on the eve, altho i rem sms-ing my frenz wishing them merry christmas... is it because sy was not around for psychoianz to celebrate together as our tradition?

nowadays no mood to listen in class n do my work.... no motivation... no connection with God during qt also... feeling v moody, v down....

pls pray for the Lord to restore joy into my life! n bring mi back to planet earth!! hope tt in the next few days u all can read something joyful in my blog....

very sad now...

No comments: