Header

Thursday, August 18, 2005

:: impact ::

i'm very impacted by the video screened on sunday during service... i feel v burdened for the poor in asia... i feel tt i wan to work, n give the money to organisations that can help, or go into the mission field myself.. i feel for thailand.. juz went to check out this website www.carecornerorphanage.com, checked out ywam.org.sg too... very interested in the Bible Course, but itz $3900 lor.. hmm..



anyway during campus crusade DG (discipleship group) time i didn't plan anything... juz went by faith haha.. ended up talking about marriage, relationships with my DG members.. i learn tt we shld not ask a couple when r they getting married or things like tt.. it might push things with a timing tt God had not intended. itz not good la.. in the same way it is not good to put thots into pple like "when r u getting attached" or try to matchmake them lor.. i also learn tt if u have certain expectations of ur other half, u ought to make sure tt u have those qualities too! like tt then can complement each other ma.. itz not fair to expect something out of someone else when u urself dun have. for example, qualities like patience, good temper etc.. i think itz also time for me to draw up a list of expectations, that i wan to work towards, n also tt i wan to find in my other half hoho~ another thing i learn is, according to my DG members who read this book "When boy meets girl", the person who may be able to help u grow spiritually may not necessarily end up be the one to be in a relationship with u. tt means the process of drawing each other closer to God shld not stop even if the couple breaks up.

feel tt my body is very tensed up.. the only time i relax my body is when i slp... cuz other than that i'm still trying to culture my body to the correct posture n i tend to tense up my muscles the whole day.. i still can't stand properly, i can't sit properly, i tend to pout in order to close my mouth -.-" or frown cuz my fringe is covering my eyes. zzzz...

other than tt... abt work.. hmm i v long nv update the IAP portal thing.. kinda heck care liao.. cuz at work my boss sit behind me sure can c wad i type, so i dun like to do personal things during work. tt means i'm constantly on my toes lor.. minimal personal time. ooh i look forward to sat... but i prefer working there, cuz the software is ALWAYS the most updated ones.. like even macromedia studio softwares (Flash, if u all dunno is a macromedia product)? my bosses r upgrading to studio 8 (version 8)!! wad's more exciting, they're bringing me n all the staff to the launch of the studio 8! i think itz not free admission wor.

somemore my bosses got Marriott hotel mooncakes for us today.. got the praline with whisky thingy... wow, shiok!~ hmm.. pple will go "wad?!" if they noe tt i dun eat the inside of a mooncake. i usually peel n eat the snowskin onli. haha.. well.. chinese. haiz. chinese love unhealthy, environment-unfriendly food. the lotus paste super sweet n the double yolks.. so high in cholestrol! n shark fins during wedding dinners? haiz. terrible.

hmm.. did i mention tt i feel like learning bass guitar? i guess itz cuz of the thai rock songs i listen to recently.. =x hey i can picture myself playing bass for service lor.. now everytime i listen to songs i listen out for the bass.. now listening to Jars Of Clay Furthermore album, the live concert cd.. woo~! shiok!

oh yah last time long ago i mentioned tt i need to pray for forgiveness towards this girl i can't stand for everything tt comes out her mouth?? i realli wan to thank God tt either God changed her, or widened my narrowness in my mindset. i believe itz the former.. she's much bearable now.. =x dun attempt to guess who i'm referring to k.

No comments: