Header

Monday, February 06, 2006

:: oops ::

i skipped class to type this. ah no, i skipped class cuz i overslept.

made some adjustments to my wishlist section.. haha. my birthday is still SO far away it doesn't matter if u read it now ;)

lemme c.... 1st feb was a wed.. no lesson... didn't go sch.. but i read email at home then i realised an assignment was due. so i bia assignment. chihiro came to my house. she wanted to get her shampoo and bath foam. felt kinda impatient that day cuz i had work to do and she kept talking non-stop about her reverend's condo in Harbourfront. =x i wouldn't have felt so impatient if my walk with God is close. sigh. it's my fault too.

2nd feb my sis came back... overslept. i dunno y i keep slping till so late nowadays!!! must kick that. so when she reached i was still on the bus to the airport. met her at Burger King.. then took cab back.. went for lunch at punggol plaza.. i kinda had the impression that she's super broke but seems like i was wrong.. she's a rich tai tai in thailand! haha.. i expected that she would ask for money from my parents on top of her ang pow money and i was wrong too! well, it's pleasant to know that she's doing well la.

went to sch to do my assignment and submit, and return library book.

fri went for lesson in the morning, had to make adjustments to the IENTP report then submit. i was very impatient with the queue at the printing shop so i left my hard disk with huixiang and i rushed off to meet my sis at Coffee Club Taka. ordered a Iced mocha vanilla. her iced earl vanilla is good! then walked around.. find dad at his workplace (kinda expected to eat there) then went to DFS.. very very nice wor! a lot of cheena tourists.. sis gave a fierce look at a little girl who bumped into her. just her luck to be born in *****. ahem.

went to lucky plaza Cahaya restaurant for lunch, SUCKS. service poor, food quality poor. they DUN HAVE KETCHUP!!! and they take a year to serve food but 1 min to settle the bill. remind me not to go there man!

kinda tired. walked to PS with her then my dad came to fetch me home.

sat had cell grp.. there was a feet washing session.. quite awkward, but i understand the significance of it. the whole theme for the day was Leadership. Jesus' example of washing His disciples' feet was to demonstrate humility of a leader. to lead is to set example.

after that i walked towards the mrt station and i saw my dad.. oh this episode is very frustrating. as i mentioned, i haven't been feeling patient recently. so when my dad scolded me for being so troublesome by wanting a lift from him n yet dunno how to get to where he is, i cried. felt very oppressed inside. so i had to let it out. was almost reluctant to talk to my dad during dinner. but ok la. had chilli crab and scallops and cereal prawns near my hse. woohoo~ felt fat.

sis cooked riceballs while i watched Initial D.. my mom was watching too at first, but she always sleeps halfway while watching shows. wad a waste. watching show with her is no fun. spoils my mood when she calls the show boring!

sun went to church together with my family.. ahhh i realise that my bus concession ended!!! =( no money to buy... my ang pow money is meant for my fusion show la. shit.

had worship prac after service.. had a double cheeseburger. after that went to Hotel Rendezvous.. hiak hiak.. with esther, my sis, elena n shirley. nah. went for drinks at the Coffee club only la. ordered a cheesecake n Strawberry tea. dun like. poor esther had to crack her brains for her work. so we helped her.. haha.. great time of fellowship and understanding them more.. =P

went home.

watched jaew for the 4th time and this time with a bit of help for translation from my sis. understand the jokes a bit more. oh man the guy in the show is SOOOO cute~!

and today.. i skipped a 3-hour lesson, to sleep for one hour, prepare and wash clothes in the next hour, and wanted to eat but decided to skip and send emails to my so-called clients for some design and type this.

going for IENTP lesson now... hopefully later can go Thai Embassy to take a look..

No comments: