Header

Saturday, February 11, 2006

:: sick ::

wow this week passed v fast

mon after my lesson i tried to rush to orchard to go thai embassy but i didn't make it. very disappointed. went to visit the new food court at Wisma with my sis then asked my dad to fetch me. went to hougang for dinner. mom asked who my sis was going out with n i asked her y she so kaypo... she scolded me for being rude. haiz. she says she's being concerned abt her daughter. but she nv interfered in my business lor.. she doesn't ask me everyday who i go out with. i almost wanted to rebutt but i decided to hold back. then she nagged at me abt money again.

tue went to send my sis off early in the morning.. i slept late cuz chihiro came to my hse until 2am.. woke up at 4.30am.. had burger king breakfast, long time no eat turkey ham croissantwich!! HEAVEN~!

took bus 24 to amk.. sky was dark... fell asleep on the bus n everytime i woke up the sky gets brighter.. was a long journey.. when i reached amk the sky was finally bright bright.. haha.. took another bus to sch. very sian. played games created by other grps.. haha.. wakes me up..

after tt yihan n ian came in and shared abt portfolio.. i had to stay back to get my concept approved by ms wen lei before i went to meet them for lunch. didn't eat cuz i wanted to go home and cook noodles. dunno y everytime i eat halfway i dun feel like eating anymore.

been having so much instant noodles lately that it makes me dizzy..

oh i almost forgot to go for Tue Prayer meeting but God reminded me. hehe.. :P managed to reach in time.

after that felt a craving for sugar roll.. so went to the cake shop at potong pasir mrt station to buy.


wed
went to sch for proj grp meeting.. i find tt i spend too much time on IENTP. why? becuz it's a grp proj. i hate grp projects becuz there's a high expectation of me. i need to finish a certain task so that i wun let my grp members down. whereas if i work by myself i can do it up last min n at most i only let myself down, no one else. i spend too much time on this that my other assignments are suffering. sucks.

my mom realised that she didn't give me allowance for this week. looking forward to chihiro returning me money.. feel broke. i need $200 for printing my portfolio n namecards n stuff... but after paying for sponsorship for nelson and buying bus concession, i'm left with $112 in my bank. sigh.


thur
slept till 2pm then went to sch for grp meeting again. i cld have spent the time on broadcast graphics which i hadn't touched at all.

went to watch movie with thomas, lin feng, chihiro.. I not stupid too at PS.. touching.. i teared a lot.. *blush* keke..

went to meet john nic n david at lido.. they ate already.. i wanted to try out the food at the Wisma food court.. i wasn't hungry but i ate.. wanted to buy drinks but no money.. forgot to ask chihiro for money.. =x


fri
mom took leave today to go for lunch buffet with her sisters and brother. i was rather extra, cuz i didn't know who were coming. the restaurant at hotel rendezvous was fully booked so we went to Sushi Don instead. wanted to take a video of my mom entering the hotel, but NOT FUNNY. ate a lot sia, sushi + chicken karage set with udon, chawan mushi, fruit, ice cream, scallop.. *bleah* i was embarrassed to walk around with such a big tummy. wanted to go NAFA open hse but couldn't think of anyone to go with. it poured super heavily n all i was thinking is, i'm super tired. went home to sleep.

tmr is entre day, very scared.

falling sick... sigh.

No comments: