Header

Thursday, May 04, 2006

:: stress ::

hmm.. i'm starting to peel.. esp my nose.. felt like it's going to crack everytime i smile or crinch my face.

i'm a bit stressed right now. there's an urgent need to look for job cuz my mom decided to quit hers. felt like she's eager to push me into the deep blue sea while she's trying to come up. but the more she nags at me to find job i feel more scared. she keeps warning me about working life. office politics. i rather she keeps me hopeful.

last night she went crazy - again. told me to email my sis to come back within 2 yrs. she stepped out of my room, then came back again. "tell her not 2 yrs from now, but 2 yrs since she started work in thailand." step out, step in. "when did she leave here ah? we moved here in 2002....blah blah blah"

*cries*

yday i cooked meals for myself. not tasty enough. i cooked rice, carrot, bacon, fried eggs n soup for lunch. rice, bacon n eggs for dinner. i did not step out of my house at all. used all leftovers from chinese new year reunion steamboat dinner. i can only pray that God bless the food and i will not get food poisoning. but i did not add seasoning. so at least it's healthy. i kind of feel like i'm living with rations. like there's war out there n i can only depend on what i have at home.

so sad i can't go out... my ezlink card only left 49¢. i can't tell my parents i need money. they'll just start nagging at me again.

No comments: