Header

Friday, May 19, 2006

:: wahseh ::

hehe so long no update...

hmm.. i think i will have lots to say.. hmm.. where to begin..? ohh.. okok

sat.. went to Tanjung Balai, sick, have to pray v hard that the pollution there will not make me feel worse n that i will not spread my germs to the children there. this trip, honestly, not as enjoyable as all the previous trips. firstly becuz we did not sleep in aircon room this time.. i shldn't complain when it had been a kind offer for us to stay at uncle Asun's place. but tt night i had LOTSA mosquito bites n i felt like my blood is getting poisoned n i would die. secondly his wife did not cook dinner for us this time. maybe i just expected too much? n Wiky didn't stay with us to chat.. their new comp had no sound n i managed to fix the problem, but he was not around........ HE WENT TO FIND ADRIANO WITHOUT BRINGING US ALONG!!! yes the campus superstar Adriano!!!!!!

n i felt like i didn't do much, like when there's things to carry i notice i didn't help. so selfish! then on sunday my runny nose made me feel worse, on top of my mosquito bites. sigh. taught the children art n craft as usual, (i think that's my permanent job there, i hope~) but it wasn't as fun as the previous trip one. gotta confess that i thought of it only on friday so i didn't have time to get the materials. ended up just drawing n cutting. quite boring. at the end of sunday school i gave the girls earrings i bought from phuket long long time ago. i'm kinda clearing stock from my room.

came back earlier than usual to celebrate mother's day. i realise i forgot to appreciate my godma.. oopssss.... my parents were waiting for me at harbourfront.. 1st time they fetch me from my trip. had dinner at noodle hut..

monday i was supposed to send gail off for her mission trip, but i overslept.. sigh.. slept late last night ma, dun even rem what i did. so i went for a job interview at chinatown point at 2pm.. felt quite discouraged cuz they were looking for interactive designer (which i'm supposed to be), but my actionscript skill is lousy. felt that my website is not interactive enough. after that walked to suntec to meet sweeyi. shared with her a bowl of fish slice beehoon n vitamilk from carrefour. walked around till i was tired. on my way home michael they all managed to psycho me to go nic's hse to play mahjong. but i went home to bathe first.. still need to purge the poison from my skin. reached nic's place at 10.45pm. played all the way till the next morning at 10am. wahaha.. had a break at 3am.. went to eat roti prata.. haha..

tue
went home to rest.. i think i stayed home the whole afternoon? then evening went to potong pasir for dinner with my parents then went to church for Psalmist Quarterly Discipleship Training. hmm~ PQDT. kinda dunno y but i dun have anything to share with my grp.

wed
ahaha.. my dad's off day. went for breakfast at punggol plaza n went around looking for mahjong table. =P at 2+pm my dad n i started playing mahjong by ourselves, using the dinner table. then huixiang came n joined us. around 4+pm sweeyi came. we played till 5+? my dad went out for cell grp. so we had 1 less player. we started to watch H2.. i watched it b4 n i LOVED it. then yongcheng n his gf came.. they bought roti prata for us =P peilin arrived then we played mahjong. played till 9pm then yongcheng n his gf had to leave. so peilin took over. wah.. nonstop sia. =P we played till 11+pm then chihiro came over. sweeyi left then my parents came back. hmm.. seems like that day got a lot of pple come my house!! =P chihiro left then peilin, hx n i played dai dee till 4am.. if just now the mahjong session got count money, wah, i would have won, $20+? haha.. watched H2 a bit then went to sleep at 5am.

thur
woke up at 12pm n realise that peilin n hx left already.. =P went to chinatown at 3pm to meet sweeyi n ian. kinda prepared to spend a lot tt day. but i only have $50 left. hmm~ bought 4 cds n that's it. had dim sum for high tea.. :P yumyum~ bought some toiletries n went to chinatown point to return chihiro her earpiece tt she left at my place. after tt went to smith street to find my mom n have dinner. it was not bad~ dumped my stuff with her then i went to church for sectional training.

fri
today kinda supposed to go out with sweeyi but i slept till 2pm.. hehe.. watched H2 disc 4 & 5 n received a phonecall.. got another company ask me to go down for interview. cool~! praise God for job offer! i was still watching the vcd halfway.. =P so after i watched finish disc 5 i went to chinatown (again~) haha.. i like working in chinatown.. managed to find the place.. thanks to my tourguide instinct~ =P i like the working environment.. =P all guys~~~ hahahah helen will be starting work there next monday.. i didn't bring my demo reel or works in soft copy so they were kinda disappointed.. sigh~

No comments: