Header

Friday, April 20, 2007

:: week ::

tue
asked my dad if i could go bangkok. he said ok, like it's no big deal. wahahahaha

after work took a Big Walk again, this time cut across River Valley Rd to Orchard Rd, =D to find my dad. took about 1 hr plus. was a bit lost after i passed Great World City actually, but i decided to take a familiar route, then i found Paterson Hill. walk downwards more is Borders already. then my dad brought me to Hougang (Serangoon North Ave 7) to eat dinner.

wed
nothing much also. went back home straight. booked my air ticket to bangkok thru shirley! =D

thur
oh i was pissed when i reached office n checked my email. the client, who previously wanted me to do a last minute miracle for her, expects one again. i firmly but politely replied that i cannot do it. she replied rather understandingly, so thank God. i've learnt not to promise things tt i cannot carry out.

my sis booked her ticket to bangkok!

after work went back home straight.

fri
very busy today, no time to slack. got one client called n complained to me abt my colleague. then i realise tt indeed he has a bit of attitude problem when dealing with clients. i only know tt i can't stand the way he walks. n whines. n i was carrying a bag of stuff to be recycled, my other colleague was carrying a stack of newspapers for me, n he didn't even bother to OFFER any help!! tt's really disgusting!

after work went to Pearl Centre, cuz afternoon during lunch i went there and found a few new shops. oh there's bubble tea shop in pearl centre again! wee! n downstairs in the basement there's a so-called Ladies Market. when i went down i was frowning. such a great contrast to the one in HK! this one so dull n out of business. still new n no life. n stinks too. very badly ventilated.

took bus to orchard, to find my dad again. this time he brought me to toa payoh to eat. although toa payoh is also an old town centre, it doesn't give me the 'home' kinda feeling.

No comments: