Header

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

:: August 2007 ::

wahaha long absence...

just a brief update of my August 2007.

4/8 Sat - What Colours Me workshop. Learn how to apply makeup. it's almost the same concept as design la. what looks nice to me may not look nice to other. hmmm.
Rushed to Wendy's bday chalet. i forgot the theme was retro! haha but guess what? my pri sch "ballet" shoes work. Wendy wore them too! :P

6/8 Mon - went to watch Invisible Target, but i blogged it already.

8/8 Wed - blogged already, abt my national day eve stayover with Faith, Junren, RJ and Alvin.

9/8 Thu - National Day, went cycling. Tried to learn to cycle.

11/8 Sat - cell word. we kinda finished the series on Bible characters:Victorious Living.
Worship prac.

12/8 Sun - MCG meeting at mac's.

13/8 Mon - shift office. booo~ we're no longer in Kampong Bahru Rd. We shifted to Hong Lim Complex. arranged the desks in such a way tt i have my private space now. Praise the Lord!

14/8 Tue - think from all the shiftin' my colleague couldn't take the dust. so she took mc. and i went to eat the famous crayfish horfun. See the photo below? taken from my handphone camera and uploaded from it. haha.

15/8 Wed - went to meet a client with my boss. client lives in Picadilly Circus. a part of singapore i have never seen before. he's a dog breeder - golden retriever - and has a few new puppies. website is for the dogs. client is the adviser to the prime minister of Papua New Guinea!! saw a few of his photos taken of HIS island.
Keyboard spoil..... can't type C normally. gotta press very hard each time. :(

can't rem which day this week, i forgot to switch off the aircon after work. my dad fetched me all the way back after dinner just to switch it off. >.<
the next day i told my boss, he stuck the aircon control to the door. (our old office aircon controller was literally next to the door so i wouldn't forget.)

18/8 Sat - supposed to be in Tj Balai this weekend. but i have so much work over the week that i couldn't set aside time to plan for the trip. somemore my mom nagged abt the S.Koreans being kidnapped because they were doing missionary work. no peace to go.

20/8 Mon - after hearing from Aloysius abt the high interest rates of Standard Chartered bank e$avers account, i felt very gian to find out more. ended up opening 2 accounts on the spot in Vivocity. haha..

21/8 Tue - Our namecard printer, Ben came after lunch. He emailed me tt the namecards would only be ready tmr, so he's early. he's... cute. *blushes*

25/8 Sat - went to Judy's bday celebration after setting up for projection. so hard to find sia the place. got a lift from Janice's bf. she brought along her dog, so cute. So happy to meet up with YEP friends finally. but not everyone turned up. awww... miss u, OLC and jiewei! haha. still feel tt this bunch of friends are the best. though one of us.. *ahem* ...is not very likeable, everyone still include *ahem* in conversations.
dunno y i dun really feel that in cell grp.

29/8 Wed - Brokest day of the year. i'm left with $17 in my bank, can't withdraw a cent. because i had transferred money to one of my new bank accounts and i haven't got my pay.
received a call from a china woman, asking me to go down for a roadshow. can't really understand her as she babbles away.

30/8 Thu - meeting with another client, Siloso Beach Resort. first time inside the hotel :D nice place. i wanted to celebrate my bday there, but couldn't think of who to invite to stay with me. judy and weiting also couldn't confirm they're free. anyways.
fell into the trap of financial greed. as i look back now, it was because yday i couldn't even withdraw money that kind of brokeness, that kind of vulnerability that caused me to fall.
today another china woman called. told me to check her company website, details for authenticity. i actually gave this unknown caller my IC number and bank account number (the one with no money though.) because she told me i have won S$200,000. stupid me.
during lunch she called again, saying i have to pay tax first. this made me start to doubt.
so after lunch i emailed the police for advice. hope i didn't give away too much confidential info.
felt so distracted from work because of this.
those of u who read this pls learn from my mistake and don't let it happen to urself.
but thank God nothing has happened yet.
went home and repented.

oh i went to watch Bourne Ultimatum with Diana at PS after work. it's very cool, the way they all trick each other. haha. think it's good. at least i understand it. haha.. it's not as confusing as the first 2 in the series.

31/8 Fri - meeting with a new client. guy's a swimmer. hot bod. :P
i feel like my boss is piling work on me.

No comments: