Header

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

:: Got our wedding bands!! ::

Theodore and I went to Serangoon nex on Monday, for a nice meal at The Ship. =) Food - good, service - good, ambience - great, price - a little pricey, but there are also affordable options. I love how they do their carrots! Soft and plenty. Added $5.90 to complete the set with soup, buns, coffee/tea and dessert. Very worth it!

Then we walked around.. I suggested checking out Meyson because I was doing a little research on their wedding bands, they post their prices online and sounds like a great value to me. First thing I asked when the salesperson, Irene attended to us, "Are there more designs available at the warehouse? (At Lavender)", "Will it be cheaper to buy from there?" She assured us that no, all the designs can be found at the nex outlet too. And the prices will be the same. They don't drop their prices drastically during GSS, so it is not necessary to wait to buy. In fact, the prices will keep increasing.

The first ring that appealed to me was a rose gold one, I asked to try it on. When Theodore and I went to Love & Co to try rings some time back, we couldn't agree on a similar design. We thought of just getting whatever we like, without the need for the rings to come in a pair. This time, he likes the pair! I tried on others and didn't fancy them as much as the one that I set my eyes on. My only gripe about this design is I find it too thick. We took some time to deliberate while we tried on a few more designs and finally decided to get this. Irene gave us bottled water while we were looking. I don't remember receiving such service from Love & Co.

Showed my mom the rings when we reached home. =) Photos will come soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is a whole world of choice for the modern man looking for mens wedding bands, and you need to know where and how to look.

wedding bands st george