Header

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

:: First MC of the Year ::

Fell sick recently... Partly due to sick people around me, partly due to my body's immunity going down. Nevertheless, it was a perfect time to rest at home.

Saw the doctor on Monday morning, also asked her to check if I have diabetes, because my body was showing some symptoms like dark patches at the underarms, lines on the neck etc. The glucose test cost only $14, and I happened to fulfill the criterion to take the test - haven't eaten since 10pm the night before.

Did some packing of my room, cooked a very simple soup (quite gross actually!) with carrot, radish, cabbage, and spinach (wrong kind of spinach!!!), and then rest. Halfway through my rest the clinic called, said that she printed the wrong date for the MC, that I need to go and exchange for the correct MC. Groggily I went to the clinic.

The next day I was also resting at home, did some housework again. Then the day just went past. Thank God for this period of rest. =)

No comments: