Header

Monday, October 22, 2012

:: Thanks Apple!! ::

Changed from iPhone 3GS to iPhone 5 a few weeks ago! Credit goes to Theodore of course, but for now I would like to share what I'm most impressed about Apple's products.

Firstly, I'm very thankful for being able to restore ALL my data from my last backup to my new phone. As some of you know, my old phone died. I managed to do a backup before it finally gave up on me. Wasn't the most updated backup... But it had most stuff like my notes, contacts, calendar, apps, messages, photos, browser bookmarks, wallpapers, ... Everything is as if I left it as it is! That is very convenient for me because when I got the new phone I was worried that I had to set all my preferences all over again.

Now, secondly, was the Games Centre I guess. In my previous phone, I downloaded Plants vs Zombies under my friend's iTunes Store account. That was one app that didn't appear alongside the Maps and YouTube apps. I missed playing it and thought it was worth buying it myself, so I did today. You know what???! The first thing I saw when I opened the app was this!