Header

Monday, May 31, 2004

i'm under great stress..

i'm a person who is afraid to offend pple around mi.. everyday i have to worry abt someone getting angry with mi or someone show mi a black face.. last time i was veri afraid of my sister becuz of this.. i also get stressed when pple rush mi to do things.. esp when i dun c y i shld..

now elena seems to be calling mi everyday to bring friends to the company.. i tried to share this job opportunity with some of my friends, but they wld feel being used if i tell them i wld earn a commission too if they work under mi.. furthermore the quota to reach in order to promote is realli v high.. itz more for working adults with earning power, rather than students like mi.. i juz can't bring myself to ask my friends to work under mi.. yet i have to try n show elena tt i tried asking them... anyway i have a phobia of answering my hp now.. =(

today i went to sch for ogl meeting, then went to orchard with grp 8 pple. i realised tt ian doesn't like a lot of pple, he finds john's new friend rather annoying... tt makes mi wonder if he finds mi annoying too.. like i said, i get affected if i noe tt pple around mi dislike mi, (i dun care abt pple whom i dun like tho - tt is veri rare).. grp 8 pple like to joke tt they r bochup abt my presence, but they joke too often i wonder if they realli dun wan mi around.. ...suddenly i feel so unloved..

i went home late... i wan to have dinner with grp 8 pple but i already told my mom tt i wan dinner at home.. so i have to leave earlier... but i reached home at 9.30pm.. on my way home i sorta cried becuz i was afraid my mom wld scold mi.. realli feel stressed.. i dun wanna be scolded........

No comments: