Header

Monday, May 24, 2004

woke up early to go to elena's office to meet her. dunno for wad at 1st.. they keep pressing mi abt when i cld go back to office again.. i almost cried sia. i realli dun wan to be tied down.. elena's colleague jen toked to mi abt $$$...felt quite sian diao cuz i dun realli care abt $$$.. juz as long as i have enuf.. be contented ya? i was abit distracted while she was toking cuz i was looking at the picture of their products n thinking, the design of the products is quite lousy, maybe i shld design for them.. haha. had to bring my mom's stuff to everywhere i go.. so heavy sia..

went to HMV to meet esther n my sis.. listened to cds for sometime until 3pm, we went to party world ktv. i chose a lot of songs n kept hogging the mic..haha.. but i'm starting to hate my voice, cuz i can't switch between high n low easily.. keep going out of tune esp when transposing.. =X

left at 7pm, a bit disappointed when the 'last song..have a nice day' appeared on the screen.. haha.. we walked to le meridien hotel food court for dinner.. on the way esther asked my sis to pose for caricature.. hoho.. it was cool, but i think the endproduct din look like my sis. i juz felt tt it looks like anyone else. din realli enjoy dinner cuz there were too much garlic in my food.. yucks.. but i treated my sis to dinner, as her bday present ba haha..

after dinner we walked to PS.. walked around..until yamaha closed. my sis left early so she cld watch Friends. haiyo. bought a bearbrick from action city!!! woohoo! got a rare one! but i'm nt the type who wld sell such collectibles..even if i can sell them for hundreds.. i'd keep them.. treated esther to ice cream cone at mac's cuz i owe her haha.. we had played a game on msn n i lost haha.. then we left. yay my mom remembered to record a show for mi, which even i myself forgot.. gave her the instructions to consume the slimming thingy..

i smsed shunjie to tell him tt my parents dun approve of mi working at venture era, but he was quite persistent.... told mi to allow him to explain (machiam toking to girlfriend wahhaa) ... i've had enuf.. i wanna quit my job!! i wanna have real holiday!!!

No comments: