Header

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

today woke up at 9.45am again.. dunno y i cannot hear my hp alarm i set at 8.30am.. it was raining n my dad had to take mi to sch.. met azzar at blk L level 3 so we went to search for the meeting.. i was not listening to the briefing most of the time..v tired lahz.. then my classmates nv come.. haiz..

after the meeting we watched a few animation clips n voted for them.. so fun.. then went to Lot 1 with 05 pple.. v hungry.. had chicken cutlet rice for lunch. watched Van Helsing with huixiang, swee yi n yc. after the movie i went to withdraw money to return yc n hx n also go ktv.

stayed in kbox from 4 to 7.. then sang a number of songs.. got to sing duet with olc.. :P hehe.. ordered lemon tea..quite nice but kinda killed my throat.. went home after tt. mom did nt buy my dinner so got my dad to buy for mi. watched tv then come online..
huixiang told mi olc wan to fall in love.. hmm... *shrugs* pretend i dunno ba.

No comments: