Header

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

:: crybaby ::

haiz... so many times already, i do work until so stress... feel like crying, but managed to control.....

so long no update... nothing much to say la.... wed went to take photos with wan n weng heng.. then came to sch to return camera n also DG, followed by lo hei with Campus Crusade.

thur stayed at home the whole day... wanted to come to sch at first, but decided to juz stay at home la.. went out in the evening to meet my sec sch gang..

fri went home straight after sch to slp... but dunno y like cannot slp... went out to meet my cell grp for dinner.. they wanted to go for the UK funfair... i decided to save tt money... (i'd rather spend money on food)

went to church early for campus rampus, SAJC fundraising carnival.. a lot ALOT of gd looking guys~! =P~~~ but i think they're mostly younger than me.. well anyway, they're just ice cream for my eyes onli... can c cannot eat.. then cell grp n Path exam. i felt v sad... cuz many pple said things tt stumbled me... felt as if there was spiritual attack in our church today..

so this wk... i had most of my dinners outside... v busy... little time to spend with my family...

sunday... i rushed off after service to have lunch with my parents in Han's.. i get to save money when they treat me... haha... slacked too much today... kinda forgot tt i got assignment to submit tmr.... did until 2am like tt then decided to slp.. cuz i dunno how to do~!

No comments: