Header

Sunday, February 13, 2005

:: first times ::

haha v happy.. cuz 2005 is getting more happening.. n i luv my life to be happening!~ alright, enuf crap... to me, happening means doing alot of things for the first time. so wad first times have i done so far? alright, enuf crap too.

- dining at yuki sushi (u ask, like this also counted? i reply, yes!)
- visiting shirley's house
- visiting jinwen's hse
- going to pulau ubin!!! (tt leads to my tales of adventure below)
- riding a bike... (uh.. i was merely the pillion rider of a 2-seater)
- gee..can't think of anymore at the moment?

well.. wanna thank weng heng n hilwan for helping n encouraging me to ride a bike today =P tt 3 hrs in ubin seem quite long leh.. felt as if i've explored the whole island already...

hmm.. been visiting frenz for the past few days.. on friday i visited shirley, she made bobochacha's chawanmushi n cold creamy corn custard n we played cluedo.. i kinda like the game, juz tt it got a bit draggy.. went off at 5 to go to jinwen's place at kovan.. quite near aijia's place.. he got a jack russell named vicky or something... hmm i made a comment tt caused everyone to ask y? =P i said, after i c jinwen's dog, i'm beginning to love cats even more.. well.. i guess i juz dun like anything to keep touching me? umm.. cats r more suitable for me ba. i realised tt ian notices my lame jokes... itz realli nice of him to respond to them.. n i find tt ze jian is v sweet to help peel the prawns for steamboat, even if itz as wad he says, for himself, i believe he has a kind soul =P n i noticed joanne's eyebrows, v nice.. i lost around $6 in blackjack.. but itz ok la.. took bus back with yunting, heng we still got bus.. zj n hm missed their bus so they had to take taxi..

sat went to miss amy's hse, even tho i was nv taught by her.. i was close to grp 5 enuf to go visiting with them =P then went for cell grp... after tt rushed off to my parents' cell grp member's hse.. honestly i dun like the food.. as usual being the food-picky me. chatted with ruifen, ruijie's sister n encouraged her to join youth service on sunday. chatted also with eunice, hannah tang, naomi, cristal.. cristal's parents drove me home =) well, cuz my parents abandoned me.. =( sob sob.. juz kidding la. they went home by motorbike. i took kelvin's watch with me, cuz i was playing with it then forgot to return it.. hee~ =P

then today met kwek n diana b4 going into the sanctuary for service. after tt rushed off to ubin.. kinda late, 3pm when i reached there.. but still able to catch some nice shots on my minolta.

No comments: