Header

Saturday, February 05, 2005

this morning yau called again.. i picked up.. this time i nv run around like a chicken! haha i faked a deep voice n told him he got the wrong number.. y does he call mi n look for geraldine? or did he juz pronounce my name wrongly?

anywayz.. i haven updated abt wed.. there was a mass evangelistic concert in my sch.. invited Parousia to perform.. it was great.. i can c their heart of worship.. juz tt i personally dun like accoustic music, find it boring to me..

after tt there was refreshment time.. went home kinda late..

then thur went to sch to use 3D max..

fri i juz felt tt if we can have access to sch resources might as well make full use of it.. the sch library buys magazines like Teenage, Home n Decor etc etc..i can save my money on mags by going to sch to read lor. sorry ah, my sis, no more mags for u to cut!

stayed in sch until 9 to use internet, listen to music etc etc in film studio..cool place~!

No comments: