Header

Thursday, March 09, 2006

:: missing ::

still miss the time i spent in tanjung balai.. the food, the smell, the sights, n of cuz the children. through our conversation with Uncle Asun last sunday i realise that he finds it difficult to communicate with the youths, and that i dun seem to understand how adults think. so i guess my main focus will be the children n youth. right now, they say Wiky is the only youth left. n i have been wondering, how come i dun see pple around my age in church?

my dad also desires to do something for the pple there. on wed he took leave from work.. we went to changi village for lunch n he bought 2 frisbies for the children there to play. the one we used to successfully bring ah qiang over to church! but that day i was kinda sian sian. reluctant to go out for breakfast, reluctant to go changi beach.. but we still went la. i had a good time tanning on his motorbike. we saw a shop that belongs to Salvation Army. they sold a pair of pants for $4 to my dad who later discovered it wasn't his size. -.-" although that day i felt moodless to do anything, it was still happening in the end la.

Chihiro came at night. her motive is to use the internet la. so i let her use while i watched tv.. she was very direct in asking money from me.. i owed her a Christmas present n she bought it for herself n claimed money from me. i would prefer her to be more humble.

on thurs i was really bored. i watched a movie at home while i ate Indomie mee goreng.. =) then i kept playing Spider solitaire n online jigsaw puzzles. things that i can do while i have holidays.. haha.. noel smsed to tell me that the distribution of the da vinci magazines was postponed.. i was GLAD! becuz i dun have to wake up super early (5am!) but that night i couldn't sleep. woke up around 4am n started to imagine (well those of u who know me well, know that i imagine things alot!) myself owning a house in tanjung balai, it has proper sewage n flush, aircon, n lotsa rooms so that i can bring my whole cell grp there. then i imagined 3 burglars who tried to break in, died. wahaha..

after that i imagined me n a few friends at some kinda water sports park.. hmm i dunno how to describe what we were playing.. there's a track with a few lanes n the water is very shallow, so we glided on the water along the track together, like waterski. then there was a sharp drop.. very exciting.. haha.. after that we had parasailing.. i didn't have a parachute so i imagined a guy (i wun say who!) held on to me.

i smelled coffee n i know my mom is awake already, but i was still struggling to go back to sleep. woke up around 10+am. still worried about my portfolio concept.

No comments: