Header

Saturday, March 11, 2006

:: weird dream ::

had a weird dream last night..

dreamt that i was at Chris' house with Jieling.. i was trying to check my email but the interface was terrible.. haha..

n then i dreamt that i was having lunch with a group of aunties including my mom.. after that i spotted a species of bird that i nv see b4.. so i ran after it.. it was fluffy and dark brown n has HOT PINK feathers at the tip of its wing. Ai Mei was running after me, she wanted to see the photos i took of her last time.. but i told her to wait because i want to take photo of the bird. but i felt bad to ask her to wait because she's a princess la. everyone will want to make her happy. anyway i saw the bird n its baby, it does not have pink feathers, but white instead. very small very cute. but i think i didn't manage to take good photos. after that among the group of aunties there's a daughter called Cai Jun. i thought it was Zai Jun n told my mom her name is Zai Jun. but she corrected me with her hand gesture 'C'.. doesn't make sense but i'm just relating my dream specifically. haha.

No comments: