Header

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

:: testimony ::

wanna praise God for today.. i had my portfolio assessment at 10.30am.. and last night i rushed my work till 3am.. actually, like i mentioned in my last entry, i didn't have the mood to do my work.. so i actually could have finished it probably around 1am, but i dragged.. before sleep i remembered that in the email from the lecturer, there was instruction to have our websites hosted (put the website online). so i told myself to do it the next morning before going to school.

around 8.45am i remembered that i need to go online to do something but i forgot what. i only remembered one of them. which is to submit my monthly payment for child sponsorship. then as i closed the browser, i remembered the second thing, which is to host the website. i have an account in geocities, so i uploaded my flash file and images n set up an index.html. then i went to school.

before going upstairs to the presentation room, i remembered to print my resume at the printing shop. thank God that the USB port has been repaired so that i can print my work there.

i had only 5 printed pieces of work to show where i was supposed to show 20. so mr eric tan said he can only give me marks for 5 pieces. but thank God that i hosted the website, even though it's in geocities, at least it's online. so i wun have to lose even more marks. i had prayed for God's favour to be upon me for the presentation. thank God that i didn't feel as scared as i usually would be. and the lecturers who assessed me didn't give much comments n criticism to my concept. but i rather they let me know how to improve before i print the actual pieces..

really thank God.. i feel so relieved now!

No comments: