Header

Monday, August 07, 2006

:: 21st bday ::

haha no la i'm not 21 yet.. still got less than a yr to go. but my mom "popped the question" just now: how do i want to celebrate?

she suggested booking a chalet.. clichè~. i asked her, "do you rem how (my sis) celebrated hers?" she went to europe. so my mom asked, so u want to go europe ah? mentioned that i've never been there before, so i am interested to go. she replied that she also never went before. sounds like we'll be going together. =P

anyway. haha long update. >.< no la.

hmm. wed had meeting with worship conference pub team pple. wanted to end by 8.30pm, but ended at 9+pm instead. bought chicken n calamari from the British takeaway at Raffles City Shopping Centre basement. not bad, but couldn't finish.

thurs went for sectional training after work. 1st to reach!! =) this time i wasn't very lost. (usually i am) cuz we were talking about harvest event.

fri wanted to go home early. but decided to get my thai cds back from Chihiro, so went to Chinatown Point to meet her, have dinner then go home together. went to her place to get my cds, but had to wait for her to finish copying them. walked home. by the time i reached home it was close to 11pm. tired sia. did the pub video halfway then went to rest.

sat woke up quite early la. i mean, it's a sat, i usually sleep in la. had breakfast with my parents then went back home to work on the video somemore. dunno y pple think video v easy to do. sigh. if there's a choice i would let others do video. complained to my sis abt it. i shouldn't be so unhappy to do God's work.

went for cell grp. walked all the way to SAJC to pass the video to the projectionist. n walked all the way back to join my cell to slack n wait for the soccer guys to go for dinner. i like walking, but it's very sian to walk to the bridge only to find it locked n turn back to walk another way.

had dinner at Amk. miss my sch area. haha. went home to iron my clothes. (ya ya, i seldom do that)

sun brought my Christian message t-shirt for liz. hmm.. during service there was altar call for those who feel tired out. i was a BIT tired out for More to This Life, but my involvement is not as heavy as the coming pub - which is killing me. yes i have to admit that i am harbouring resentment. my perspective is wrong. i need to be corrected. maybe it's just that this week i happen to be occupied with different things, i haven't been going home straight after work, i haven't been sleeping at 10pm punctually. but thank God for jac for praying for me.

had lunch with kelvin, jeremy, n malcolm. had teh-o ice kosong.. >.< no sugar added!! went to harbourfront to meet judy to get my laptop back. her friend gave me a lift to kelvin's hse. had meeting there n steamboat dinner. ate until super bloated. stayed back to help clean up n wash the dishes n terry opened my laptop's iTunes n found lotsa techno tracks. haha the old days la. really v long nv touch those songs n my laptop liao! =P we all (jeremy, tricia, malcolm, kelvin, terry n myself)slacked for a while in kelvin's room, listened to Hillsong United songs n singing to them.

we went to 7-eleven to get icecream yoghurt (but dun have). settled for ice cream. =P

today boss is not around again. Val came. discussion is getting better. i'm influencing my colleague to like thai songs! =P realise that my whole company (4 of us) likes to go thailand. haha.

looking forward to Fish n Chips tmr. *winks*

No comments: