Header

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

:: loneleeee - the reason ::

haha forgot to mention y i'm loneleeee... actually sunday my parents went to genting WITHOUT ME!!!!! n can't rem which day, i came home n found a pair of movie tickets on my table.. was my mom trying to remind me that they went to watch a movie WITHOUT ME??!! suddenly feel so extra at home.

but actually i'm ok alone at home la. suddenly v obsessed with washing toilet. went to buy toilet cleaners. Duck ah, Kiwi ah.. etc.

then last night i imagined my 21st bday celebration. at Brewerkz, n my BEST BDAY PRESENT... (drumroll) 2 kittens n a mother cat!! weeee~! actually i can't wait to move out so that i can keep cats. i was so touched that i cried very hard. n i also imagined i was so touched that i hugged my dream guy. *winks*

No comments: