Header

Monday, October 16, 2006

:: wahhahaa ::

last mon: met up with ting, wanted to watch movie (i won tickets to GV Vivocity thru SBS Transit promotion) but didn't have any good movie. wanted to watch Miami Vice, but ting watched it already. went to take a walk at the rooftop garden while waiting for her to arrive. took photos of the scenery. =P the rooftop garden is indeed a very couple-ish place to go. i imagined seeing *someone* n *someone* there. =x

wah we walked over an hour, trying to find a place to eat dinner. we ended up in Seah Im!!! lolx.

tue: decided to take the evening after work to rest.

wed: went to meet hao after work to watch movie and sell him my 8310. was caught up in work so i was panicking about the movie. thank God it starts at 7.30pm, not 7. caught the movie The Banquet. overall i think it's a good movie, except for the gory scenes. it's a bit too artistic for me to understand.

thur: my parents came to my workplace to find me for lunch. my dad took an off day. gave them the GV Vivocity movie passes. it didn't occur to me initially to give the tickets to them. i wanted to use it for myself. selfish me.

after work went to meet uncle Colin to talk abt the insurance thing again. this time i got a bit clearer idea of wad plan i want. just still trying to decide if i can pay it off. i was very stoned after that. so i decided to take train home.

fri: took leave off for Ladies' Retreat! at Malacca, Renaissance Hotel. oh dear it's so late now i better update another time.

No comments: