Header

Friday, February 23, 2007

:: parties ::

umm.. new blogger feature.

CNY..... haha. sat went to Vivocity with my family. to watch Protègè!! Wee!! my cute guys. had lunch at Food republic (we prefer there to Kopitiam now). And walked around. i was quite bored la. wanted to take the Sentosa Express but my mom says no because my sis says no. urgh.

went home for reunion dinner. it was ... bad. the steamboat/bbq thing was new, so we didn't really know how to use it. other than beef, nothing else seems cooked. after that wanted to go out with singles' club one, but my mom dun allow (?!?!?!) so weird. stayed at home to watch Curse of the Golden Flower. not nice sia. but i watch movie must watch to the end one.

next day.. sunday. almost couldn't wake up for service. service was fun :D there's this funny song with funny action n its unforgettable stuck-in-the-head rap that goes "nothing, nothing, absolutely nothing..." after service went downstairs, there was a resource corner selling bibles and books for kids. i've been wanting to find time to go Crest to buy presents for my cousins last week, so i'm glad i could buy something there! it was hard to find something suitable, but i bought a rainbow Good News Bible for my sec 2 cousin. not too kiddy but not too serious. great!

then we went to find my grandmother. she very cute sia. we bai nian to her with oranges, she return us the same oranges when she has her own oranges! haha.. n she opened the red packets she brought to check the amount inside before giving us. hahahaha...

at first we were going for lunch with her, then she said she's meeting a friend. But in the end she still joined us for lunch at Clementi, n even followed us to my mom's sis' place at bukit batok! keke. my aunt wasn't at home!!!! oh no! so we went to west mall to chill. wanted to catch another movie, but my sis decided to forgo the movie to accompany my mom home. ahhh... that's kinda y i seldom watch movies. always kena pang seh.

went home n played mahjong with my dad - only. haha. won a few games. =D then we had a real reunion steamboat dinner. with COOKED food. this was better =)

next day monday holiday songbo. went to my mom's boss' place to bai nian. my fav movie, My Girl (thai movie) was screened on Channel U! dubbed with chinese though. didn't get to watch the whole movie before we had to move on to visit my other aunt. all these while my dad was not around cuz he gotta work. so cham.

at my aunt's place i watched my dad play mahjong with the kings and queen of mahjong. i was quite intimidated. haha. in the end my dad ONLY lost $2+. he was losing alot at first, but manage to catch up at the end. couldn't recognise my cousins' children, like who is whose. hehe.

tue also holiday. went to sengkang to visit my dad's side of the relatives. passed the presents to them. didn't get to see 3 other cousins so i couldn't see their expression of receiving the presents. had lunch with them n went home, with them. actually just an uncle, my aunt n her daughter. i had to go shirley's house so i kinda rushed them. they wanted to follow me out since they just wanted to visit for a while. oops. i was v late. =x took train to outram park then took a cab from there. before i realised it, the cab driver took me a round when he could have just gone straight. =x

had very good food at shirley's place. love the chawanmushi n the kueh pie tee~! da-pao-ed for my family, but they turned soft along the way =x didn't stay for long cuz i had another drop-by to make. went to bukit batok (again! haa) to wish bec happy birthday. it's our tradition to meet up for the birthdays of each person in the grp, usually at west mall coffee bean. it's bec's 21st, so we gave her diamond! pendant. had a great chat with them before they went to bec's hse for dinner, n me to the airport. before i took the train i had some "trouble" in the toilet. (that's why i was so late)

reached airport (i could have been there 4th time tt week if i had gone to send matthias n jia off). had dinner at crystal jade. food is so-so. but the crab meat + crab roe was great!!!

took bus to the budget terminal to send my sis off. there was some fun stuff at the terminal. we took a family photo at the photo-taking booth. quite well taken, except that they could have adjusted the lighting on the image a bit. also went up to caishenye to get angpow (which contains gold chocolate coins). had took the dragonbeard candy from the booth. fun :D

there was a promotion on Harry Potter book leh... U.P. $25.00, but they're selling for $9.90 in the Times bookshop inside the dutyfree lor. urgh... wanted to buy 1 to sell, but my sis didn't buy it. :( she was enthu abt the idea at first. turn out she didn't buy because it was "too heavy" ... :(

wed
back to work. couldn't wake up :P so i was 15 minute late. >.<

went to my dad's cell grp CNY party (at bukit batok - again) on behalf of my mom cuz she got company dinner. i was arrowed to be the projectionist the moment i reached! surprised to see jac there. her grandma had come for the party. it was an outreach party. food was good. =) i think Rev John Loong's cantonese really v clear. i could understand his message man! i couldn't really understand the skit though.

thur
reached office earlier than my colleagues! i thought it was some holiday or something. oh dear.
met natalie n junhao for lunch. finally can bring them to somewhere i couldn't have gone with my colleagues. cuz one of them cannot eat pork *sobs* ya i abandoned my colleagues tt day. asked terry akouo along too, since we're all from DMD n junhao was from games. wah i really miss the minced pork mee pok with abalone!! :D

after work went to aljunied to find ting, who was filming there. that place got ALOT OF CATS! =D they wrapped up at abt 7+pm, then we took cab to jeananne's place to drop the camera n other equipment. then ting n i went to BUKIT BATOK. it was jenna's 21st. i wasn't invited till i smsed her a greeting. keke. sounds like quite a few exclassmates from sec sch will be there so i was glad. it was a good reunion la. getting surprised n shocked at how much their looks have changed. didn't know the theme was retro till kor told me y he chose to dress tt way!! by the time we reached, dinner was almost leftovers. but it was good. =) i really didn't recognise many pple except my own classmates. the girls from other classes n our juniors really look different.. prettier sia! n slim lor. ... >.<

jenna's NUS friends v funny. there was this guy who asked her to go over, n showed her the presents from the whole grp, one by one, with long stories. n at the end of the stories, she was so touched she wanted to hug him for being so sweet. BUT WHO KNOWS! he turned her n got the other friends to carry her, by each limb... n sang a birthday song...n threw her into the pool!!! whoa that was ultimate. well-thought plan. haha..

fast forward n skip the details.. i managed to run for the NEL at outram. it was the last train of the day!! i'd almost miss it by 20 seconds. :D

today.. ok la, lunch time was a bit sad cuz yesterday too happy liao. u know, such a big difference. a lot of work. but ok la. i'd rather have many small work to do rather than few big ones.

No comments: