Header

Friday, February 16, 2007

:: work part 2 ::

it's really tough to instruct my colleagues about work. i'm the youngest among them, yet i'm the most senior. During the first few weeks of their arrival, i was really struggling, because i'm not used to their working style. for example i thought it would be useful to write down stuffs, but Juliana reminded me tt it's just a preference of working style la. so i cheered up abit.

been having poor appetite due to stress n unhappiness at work, but these few days my appetite picked up. =)

on wed Valentine's day i wanted to hang out with singles' club...but everyone in army, n wendy is having a sweet time with michael. *winks* so i had dinner with my parents at Little India n went shopping for reunion dinner food. but tt day i took the opportunity to sms my dear friends from pri sch, sec sch, JI, n poly. really miss the feeling of sms-ing non-stop! =D

anyway, CNY is coming! i think this yr will be different. more relax.

my sis is back for CNY... last night she came into my room n dropped 2 thai cds. =D i vaguely saw her n thanked God in my sleep tt she's back safely. still dun get to chat with her yet. she busy la.

i dun have new clothes for CNY. wore them in advance already =P see la, if tmr i go out i might find something.

dunno wad to say. everytime at work i got lots to say, but when i reach home i forget everything. sia la.

No comments: