Header

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

:: chill out ::

*just looking for a place to chill out. found this cafe in Clarke Quay... am waiting for my Marinara and pot of jasmine green tea right now*

Nearby Cafe at Safra Town Club



some random thoughts:

i was ready to rrrrrrock my neighbours lor. (oh my marinara is here.) wanted to go buy a bass amp on tuesday so i could prac on my bass. but when i walked to bras basah, ranking sports was closed (about 7.30pm). can someone tell me wad time ranking sports closes? (a fire alarm is going off now - so many distractions) went to Basheer and spent time looking for a graphic book/magazine to buy but didn't find any.

been walking to chinatown/clarke quay quite often nowadays. better weather. n i've been working out at home. feel so encouraged when evelyn told me tt i look slimmer (heeheeheehee)...

am planning a trip to bkk with my sister in may. i also want to go for family camp in june leh. hopefully it doesn't affect my birthday celebration hehe.. anyone wants to be my roommate?

am playing this riddle thing my sister intro-ed me to: http://www.lautman.net/riddlesofriddles/blast.htm. it has 100 riddles and i'm only at 37 as of now :( haha.. it's addictive alright.


(after my meal and chillin' with my green tea...) let me do some food review here.

location: behind this Dynasty Travel building. has an indoor n outdoor seating available. right now i'm outdoor (i always like the outdoors) but it's facing the back of the building i mentioned earlier, so there's the sound of vents.

food: enjoying my marinara. came in a cold plate, but food itself is warm. LOTSA mussels... yum... (er just a bit too many.) also ordered a pot of jasmine green tea, turns out to be japanese green tea. comes with sugar (erm??!)

price: $7.50 for my marinara and $2.50 for my tea (refillable) not bad a price eh?

service: i would say it's good. the waiter noticed me as i found a seat n passed me a menu straight away.

will i come here again? : yes!

No comments: