Header

Friday, March 09, 2007

:: parties II ::

3rd Mar 07
Kor's bday.

Cell grp meeting. Led worship for cell grp. led a hokkien song, a very beautiful song the church often sings in Tanjung Balai. talks about things in nature display their beauty because of what God has done. His blessings to us are so much, so we want to sing and praise Him forevermore.

i think i'm still quite nervous to lead worship.. towards the closing prayer i was losing my concentration already. >.<

worship prac.. then i realise i have a birthday party to attend later. oops.. was quite sloppily dressed lor. the LT was so cold i just wanted to go outside to thaw. rained heavily. sigh.

so i went to the birthday party. if not for the account the birthday boy is my kor, i wouldn't have gone! in town n i'm so sloppily dressed >.< haha.. was quite weird cuz i was expecting him to be there already n tt i could recognise someone there at least. i was still looking around, then yongteng saw me n jenna called me. haha.. it was a small crowd at TCC somerset, but small is good la. can feel the closeness lor. jenna n shuping gave him a present - a pair of boxers with condoms on it. haha.. erm. this party was actually planned by his gf, so sweet lor. she contacted us behind his back. haha. dunno y but i feel strange seeing his gf for the first time. probably because i was close to all his previous gfs n yet i hardly know this one.

ting still reluctant to go home.. haha but i have to la. or else next day cannot wake up. the NEL really very .... one leh, sunday mornings the frequency is 11 min. i was actually early, could have time to buy breakfast.. ended up 5 min late because of the bad timing. really must complain man. haha.

pastor preached 1 Chronicles 15-16 abt King David becoming like a priest, offering sacrifices to God because it was the only appropriate to enter the LORD's presence as a priest, not a king. then he mentioned tt guys shld be like priests to their families, leading them into God's presence. n tt girls shld choose guys who r like priests. so i thought it wld be funny to put my msn nick as "I'm looking for a priest" =)

after service i realise i have to stay back for Guitar course cuz i'm taking photos for it. cuz last week i was away at tj balai ma, so when i come back i feel like i've lost touch with real life =x if u dunno, i'm super forgetful one. but i also have a selective memory. i can remember birthday dates well. =P

i took photos until i ran out of memory. urgh! my tj balai photos haven't been uploaded to my comp so i cannot delete them.

after i reached home i went to slp. my parents v noisy sia, keep trying to wake me up for dinner. :P after dinner i just felt like drinking bubble tea. hmm... chewing pearls make me happy. =)

mon nothing much worth mentioning ba. went to little india for dinner.. feel so cheated. after dinner just go home.. argh.

tue went for prayer meeting. this time i asked terry from akouo along. since he work so near me n tt church is kinda on the way home. (no excuse not to go =P) wanted to go shopping before tt, n probably take a stroll to clarke quay (haven't been doing tt for a very long time) then take train to potong pasir.. but it rained so heavily right after i left the office there was no chance.

wed wanted to take THE stroll to clarke quay after work, but when i reached outram park mrt my mom called. she skipped cell grp!!!! had dinner with her. then went home. sian. asked my dad to accompany me go punggol plaza to pay bills, n misc stuff. spent so much in a day. wow.

thur went to the IT show at suntec city. was dreading the crowd as i imagined it on my way there. really sian. bought an Epson printer n tried to lug it around. finally had to ask my dad to come fetch me. had dinner at the Fountain Terrace. i was halfway done with my dinner when my dad ordered his. he wasn't hungry actually, he just wanted to "eat for fun" sian. cuz i had to help him finish the food! fattening me man. he still say i'm getting fatter. haiz.

had difficulty loading the printer on the motorbox man. but my dad said me + printer = lighter than my mom! haha.. tired by the time i got home.

fri took leave cuz i wanted to show support to my juniors at their Fusion show 2007. also because i hadn't had enough time to rest for a few weekends, so i wanted to take a good rest, do household chores, put my home in order n prepare for the retreat tmr.

No comments: