Header

Saturday, March 17, 2007

:: learn something new everyday ::

during the retreat, i learnt tt Janet is same age as me!! i probably mix up the age of the pple in her cell grp.. haha..

during my cell meeting on the first night, jeremy reminded me of the commitment i made. honestly i have forgotten it n started dreaming abt possibilities, then i realise my calling again. haha ah well.

then back at work, chatting with my sis she tells me abt her buying car. OPM stands for Open Market Value. but it probably doesn't matter because OPM is for Singapore only.

she also told me tt she watched Curse of the Golden Flower. i told her i dun like the story because we all know tt Chinese esp in history are very conservative pple. how can they have such revealing clothes in the palace?! but she referred me to Wikipedia, stories of Wu Zetian n all tt.. haha not saying tt my sec sch history teacher didn't do a good job la, but i probably was just not interested in studying then. there was a table at the right of the wikipedia page, stating the dynasties in order. i felt like i never learnt anything abt it before. so i kinda learn it again. =x anyway, andrielle's interest in china during our Hongkong trip last yr spread to me.. i was looking thru her photos taken in china, i really wish i were there! haha i finally got the photos we took at Madame Tussaud's. posted some on friendster. really funny pics. inspired by Roy's "teaching Tiger Woods how to aim".

=========

on thurs, i went for MCG meeting at suntec after work. Baby Noah was also there! haha.. there was once i tried to carry him n i realise tt my fingernails were too long. i dunno how to carry babies actually *blushes* cuz i scared i will hurt them if i carry wrongly, so i nv try. i also dunno when to be firm n say no to a child, and when to allow them to explore. so last time i often get into trouble with my babysitter who also babysits her grandchildren. i always teach them the wrong things.. =x anyway we had dinner at Pastamania n meeting only started around 9pm.

fri. heh my mom got me into a bad mood man. i learnt that i SHOULD NEVER GO SHOPPING WITH HER ANYMORE. selfish sia. spent 3-digit figure on beauty products, n not willing to spend a $30+ pillow for me. i also wanted to buy *ahem*. but she rather i buy it during the next sale. argh. cuz thur was the day most things go on crazy sale, n fri not so crazy sale. so i missed the offer. she kept blaming me for not being able to make it on thur! !!!!!!

after she left with my dad i went shopping alone. to cheer myself up. i bought a pair of earphones n a dance CD from Heeren HMV n a top from this fashion. cheered up a bit only.

No comments: