Header

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

:: nitty gritty ::

yeah so i've been complaining. but today i'm feeling better. something cheered me up lots lots. =)

ok la let me praise my funny Canadian cousin: he's VERY good at languages.. he's not learned in Mandarin, but he can understand a bit and can reply some of our questions too. though most of the time his head will automatically turn to his mom, aka his walking dictionary. haha. he's very interested to learn Japanese and Korean, and my other cousin, Katherine, was teaching him bits of Korean over lunch on Monday. he tried to practise after Katherine left, but no one else knows Korean to practise with him. haha..

some other nitty gritty stuff.... just posted this from my mobile phone:


Wish i'm a man.


Sometimes i wish i'm a man... no i dun mean i want to be homeless. This is a pic of somewhere near my workplace. Such a nice feeling to take an afternoon nap during lunch break.

hmm.. and i'm on a diet. cuz i want to look like this:

So i'm eating cereals for breakfast and lunch and forcing myself to eat raisins though i absolutely HATE it!

indulging in bubble tea too... just because it cheers me up =)
and i have an excuse to buy bubble tea cuz i forgot to bring my water bottle today =P

i know la.. to cheer up it's up to myself, how i see things. not exactly what i do that helps.

i'm not seriously dieting anyway. just detoxing =P

talk cock sia.

i realise i haven't been putting God first in my life. if i had, i wouldn't be struggling so hard on my own effort to make things happen. working on it. =)

No comments: