Header

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

:: weddings ::

i wrote my first cheque on sat!! haha.. shiok. siao de.

Just attended my cousin's wedding on Sat. The minister kept trying to joke. HAIZ. And my uncle didn't switch his hp to silent mode... urgh. Halfway through there was a child crying. Sometimes you gotta be a bit more careful who you invite to your wedding uh? hmmm... After the "english" ceremony the relatives went into a side room for "Chinese" ceremony. The couple served tea to all the elders, and after that, we the young ones have to serve the couple tea. haha.. cool. The buffet lunch was interesting, mediterranean cuisine i think? Went to cell grp after that.

Last entry I mentioned i walked to Tj Pagar to find my dad after work one day, and I want to add on something: I passed by several bridal shops and.... found my dream wedding gown!!! woo! Haha.. yesterday evening I went to look for it, hopefully can take a photo of it to post on my blog, but the person told me that I can't do that. And you know, when I walked past just looking longingly at the gowns (they were replaced, so fast!) the guy at the door asked me to go in to take a look. haha.. I dun think I look like I'm ready to get married right? Anyway the salespeople were very welcoming and kept asking me to try it on.

I asked for my dream gown - i only vaguely remember how it looks like. It didn't matter how the design was, what caught my eye was the dark red stripe across the tube. Hmm... sorry I can't describe well. I was disappointed when they told me wedding gowns phase out very fast, after a few weeks/months I won't be able to find that gown anymore. Awww.......

Don't know why but lately there's been quite a number of weddings and Persis was just sharing about her wedding during our Tj Balai trip. Makes me think about getting married, but no bridegroom, how?

My dream is to get married at the age of **, but looking at modern society where can you find a partner who's ready to?

Besides that.. yesterday was quite eventful ba. Met a client in the morning. Their demands are so challenging! Serious... I really don't know how to do a design for them sia.

Then during work, about an hour before knockoff i was busy, but I received a prank call. hahaha read on! (from the number i thought it was nic) This guy ordered 2 pc chicken meal, upsized and told me to deliver it to Jurong Point. (i suspected someone already) He asked what's my name, I said Ahmad, then he laughed. From his laughter my suspicions increased but i didn't dare confirm. haha.. Told him the order would be delivered at 6.30pm. But i ignored the call all the way till I went to check out the wedding gown then I received an sms from NORMAN KANG!!! ROAR!!! hhahhahhahha

And after checking out the gown I walked down Tj Pagar to Chewy Junior (i love the "donuts" there - well they aren't exactly donuts, dunno what they are.) and I met Terry (Akouo)! Hahaa.. At that kind of hour my eyesight is usually very poor, but not bad I can still recognise pple.

I wanna watch the movie Brothers... and The Detective if possible.

No comments: