Header

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

:: feeling so down... ::

...and tired.

mon - 8/10
met Chihiro on the train. had dinner with her at the coffeeshop near her place. met her bf for the first time.

tue - 9/10
had a bad day. because of lousy food for lunch and dinner? haha.
i miss the smell of Vivocity though. haa. supposed to get my GV membership card, but i forgot to print out the notification email.

went to Vivocity Marche's for dinner, but it sucks and is expensive. tried to make up for the bad dinner by having ice cream at Ben & Jerry's, but the cost didn't help. $8 for 2 scoops of ice cream. haiz. guess my mom n i just dun appreciate food like that.

fri - 10/10
bad day too. mom took mc so she met me for lunch at People's Park before going home.
i wanted to hang out after work one.. but well. think everyone else is busy with something else. and i want to rest early too.

end up going to the airport with my dad at 10pm. had late dinner at BK. and met up with my aunt and cousins.. going to meet my youngest aunt who's coming back from Canada for a few weeks. waited long, but after a brief meeting we all headed home. it was 12am already.

sat
groomed myself for the wedding.. haha... quite excited. got a seat at the side with Jac. Paul is as always, making the ceremony a FUN event rather than solemn. haa.

after tt my cell grp headed to Marina Sq to chill. had Country Pie at Coffee club. nice. then we went to Ben's hse to play Settlers of Cartan till late. -.-"

sun
mom has left for China for holiday. shiok. managed to wake up early but felt very lazy.

quite a few pple didn't turn up for service. hmm...

had lunch with cell grp at Crawford lane. it's a funny road where the lanes are swopped. after tt took bus with malcolm back to Potong Pasir where i took train home.

took a short nap which wasn't enough!! but thank God i manage to wake up in time enough despite having snoozed my alarm clock.

left home fantasizing some guy picking me up from my hse downstairs for the wedding dinner, but it never happened. took train to Tj Pagar to meet Jac.

ohh i am so upset over the seating arrangement. Can't see the screen whenever there's a video, can't get to see other pple from Youth. wasn't early enough to mingle with them too. service was bad too. seems like the waitress serving our table was quite impolite and unhappy with our requests.

kelvin sent me and gail and jingwen home. thanks bro.

mon
took the afternoon off to spend time with my aunt and her family. had lunch with them at Suntec convention centre.. had teochew porridge buffet. i had expected it to be just lunch, then i ended up joining them to window shop in Suntec, Millenia Walk, Marina Sq, Esplanade. woah. so tired by then. wanted to go home to sleep but a bit bad to leave first since they're staying at another relative's place at Punggol too. my cousin Joshua kept talking to me.. sometimes he talks weird stuff. haha.. he asked about my ex-bf and why would any guy not want me? lol. he also says i'm cute and that he'll miss me when he goes back to Canada. and when am i going to visit him in Canada, can he stay with me, can i stay with him... haa.. -.-"

we went to my other aunt's place in Aljunied and i called my dad to come rescue me. haa.. i really wanted to go home. but i was stuck there till 8+pm. joshua talked to me about smoking while his dad was smoking. cuz he was curious about the smoking warnings on the cigarette pack, and asked me is it true pple get lung cancer and mouth diseases and die when they smoke? i said yes, but his dad said no, because he's still alive. i dunno wad to say already. haa.. most of the time i just diam lor. my dad came but couldn't bring me home cuz he only had 1 helmet. *sobz*

took cab home with my aunt and her family.

tue
still sleepy.. didn't get to rest enough. i still feel very moody today as i think about Sunday's dinner.

No comments: