Header

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

:: busy! ::

oohh i got the new Psalmist chordbook from Franza!! So happy!

mon
Stayed at home almost the whole day. Planned to go to the gym but... ermmm heehee.. but it was fruitful time spent drying my clothes in the perfect morning + afternoon weather.

Then in the evening i was going to meet Franza for dinner and grocery shopping. Almost had a scare.... i planned to take the sawng taew to near church, where i would walk to Silom. But the sawng taew went to some unknown area.... for a while i was wondering if i would end up somewhere very very far! Somehow there was an assurance in my heart that the sawng taew usually goes in a loop. And I ended up right outside the church. =)

I like going to Franza's place to chill. =)

tue
managed to wake up earlier for the staff devotion :) Seriously I found many passages in the New Testament that i ought to revisit and meditate on. The things I get to learn seem different every time I read it, it's like i've never read the Bible properly yet, just read through like a storybook without absorbing the deep lessons.

Found myself working harder and there's very little time left till the conference!!! I need to buck up!

Taught Laphorn and Jaeng HTML and Dreamweaver. I think due to the language barrier, Jaeng gave up halfway. haha.. =x

Bought a Thai language learning book at 299 baht (before 5% discount). =D I checked Singapore Kinokuniya's online store, it's selling at double the price! woohoo~

As Fon and I were walking around after lunch, we saw office workers going for lunch as well. I saw a man whose shirt looked rather wrinkled, so i commented, and we joked that he must be a single man. woohoo, now we know how to spot single guys ;P

Tuesday evenings are for sauna and chilling at Fon's place though. =) Supposed to teach English at Shalem House, but P'Jarin called to say there weren't any students so it's cancelled. Watched Kung Fu Panda (finally) and it was only at the credits that i saw who voiced which character, and i didn't recognise!! i may want to watch again, or at least certain parts just to recognise the voice again.

wed
supposed to go Ramkhamhaeng Uni, but they said there's gonna be a meeting today, so maybe cancelled.

Thank God for free lunches on Wednesdays and Fridays. =)

Getting busy! Ciao!

No comments: