Header

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

had a dream while napping juz now..
dreamt tt i went home after sch.. n went to slp.. my friend felicia calls n says she wants to come so i waited for her.. then at 11am i heard my dad come home.. it was earlier than usual so i asked him how come he returned home so early. after a while my mom came home too.. i then realised tt the place i was at is not the same home as i live in now.. it was newer n much bigger..
 
felicia called to say she was at sengkang already so i can go downstairs to find her in a while. but i tried to find the door out n i was lost. i walked to another part of the house where there is no paint on the wall n looks rather run-down. in tt part there is a toilet n someone was washing her hand inside. i asked my mom how come there's this part of the house like tt.. then she asked mi whether i wan to take down a wall to merge tt toilet with my room.. i said ok.. then... i woke up i think.

was woken up by a call frm kelly..she wanted me to help her design poster n asked me how much i charge.. so i called jinwen n valencis to find out.. anyway she said she wld contact me again so i went back to slp..after tt woken up by an sms.. i realli slp a lot sia!

No comments: