Header

Monday, July 26, 2004

no mood to do work.. can't help it.. saturday wasted my night.. sunday woke up kinda late as i was supposed to be in charge of psalmist resource corner..1st time being in-charge. itz been such a long time since i sat with my cell grp during service.. been on duty for several wks already.. after service went to tend the PRC.. great sales for cds.. but kinda poor for books.. rongfa bought 2 cds sia! such enthusiatic customer!
 
had lunch in the library then went upstairs to pack the PRC. dunno wad came into me.. i was trying to unplug a plug behind a stack of standing foldable tables.. so i lifted tt stack from leaning against the wall.. n then i let go. i thought it wld make a loud noise if i just let them go n hit the wall so MY HAND INTERVENED... my poor finger was stuck in between the tables (v heavy!) n the wall for just a split second n i got internal bleeding already.. 1st time kena so serious type.. it went numb totally... n i felt handicapped for the rest of the day.
 
had rehearsal for the concert on sunday.. *ooh nervous sia~!* until 7+..then i called my parents to c where they having dinner..so i joined them at Maxwell's. thanks barney for sending mi there! had a filling dinner... then walked around the streets tt i have nv walked b4.. saw a stall of Indians n a python.. *-.-* there were lotsa stalls of vanishing trades.. walked thru mei shi street *woo, my name~!* hehe.. bought a few bags with my mom.. n some food.. around 8.30 then i left chinatown.. a bit worried i cldn't manage to buy the mounting board for my gui assignment sia.. but in the end i bought it. i also bought special coated printing paper to print my work..
 
itz been a long time since i bia work until so late.. slept at 4am then woke up at 7 to continue.. very rush cuz my lesson was at 8am today~!!! i wanted to wake up at 5.. but as usual i dun haf the discipline to crawl outta bed. even tho i didn't switch on the air con or fan, i cld still slp soundly.. tired sia..
 
last minute did mounting.. thank God i din screw the board...i onli have one!!! i anyhow pasted my printed work *proudly home-printed* then ran downstairs where my dad was waiting for mi. i left house around 7.55am... *x.X!* good thing when i reached the class wasn't doing anything... i hurriedly handed up my work n felt relieved..
 
long break until 10.15am.. so we went to Mac's to have breakfast.. long time no eat Mac breakfast!! saw the games pple there.. including edmund tt bai kah.. wahaha.. slept thru lecture.. then went to toa payoh swenson's cuz wan wanted to eat swenson's for a long time already. panicked when i cldn't think of ideas for my IMM hw.. gotta thank wanling n wan for flooding me with ideas! went back to sch slack a while.. slept thru IMM.. gosh i was rite in front of danny koh somemore.. but buey tahan la.. the lighting was dim n so comfortable to slp.. went home to slp somemore..
 
for ur info.. i din use to slp during lesson... I NV, in fact, when i was in sec sch.. haiz..

No comments: