Header

Friday, July 16, 2004

stayed at home the whole day today, well almost the whole day la.
 
my sis' bed realli soooo comfortable man! (hehe) i stayed in bed until 12+ like last fri.. cuz i dun need to go sch on fridays! (",)
 
woke up n cooked noodles n watched vcd.. like nothing to do.. made myself an ice blended drink with the milk shake powder i bought from tj balai. not v nice.. anyway today i realise tt i cannot drink coffee anymore.. it makes me weak! my hands wld feel shaky n my stomach too..
 
anyway in the afternn i browsed thru the graphic/web design books i bought but nv had a chance to read.. tried to revamp my website... managed to finish at night.. but tt is only for 2 pages.. go to http://www.geocities.com/an86ne/homepage.html
 
i intend to add a splash page but..not yet haha.. :Þ
 
went out in the evening.. went to compass point to meet mom for dinner.. i suggested Jack's Place but there wasn't any dinner sets.. so we went downstairs to Wasabi.. a jap restaurant la.. dunno wad's the occasion tt my mom wanna have such expensive dinner with me.. but i managed to c her UOB visa mini!! she's so hip man! haha she asked mi to apply for it too, but my account is a joint one with her.. furthermore i gotta design a unique signature tt is not easy to forge.. so might as well forget it.
 
anyway v happy cuz edmund help me buy mp3 player + thumbdrive haha.. seems like the promo is damn cheap n worth it so i cldn't wait to go sim lim myself..
 
today is a happy day.. feel like the girl in the laurier pantyliners commercial ad.. (?!?) haha
 
but quite boring.. so long nv go irc..then today dunno wad they toking.. i feel like i'm becoming more n more introvert liao haha..

No comments: