Header

Thursday, July 29, 2004

:: juz some nostalgic crap.. ::
 
i juz heard my mom's hp ring... reminded veri much of my pager.. the IN thing frm yester year.. the tool of communication between my ex-dear-dear n mi when we first went out..
tt's all la..told u itz crap liao.
 
i haven done my sis' namecard cuz i was trying to look for chinese fanciful fonts.. i'm lazy to reply her email.. i'm lazy to reply emails anyway.. i am onli NOT lazy to write my blog.. o.0 weird of me.. sometimes i'm even lazy to read emails.. i open, check tt itz impt/crappy/funny/forwardable or not..no, then i close, next time then read. i dun open those tt has links to video clips/flash animation..etc cuz my internet is over limit already. i open when i have time in sch..
 
received a CPF thingy... i dun even read it. next time ba.. anyway i'm the type who keeps all trash until one day i decide tt i have too much stuff THEN i sort them out.. tt's y my room super messy n my gem_wong email account still has my sis' emails to me.. those sent like....2-3 yrs ago? i rem even keeping some 1999 ones, but i think i'd deleted them like sometime this yr ba..
 
i keep everything possible.. stickers, postcards, stamps, movie ticket stubs, worksheets, textbooks, cool-designed cans, alcohol bottles, PENCILS!, magazines, cds........ not forgetting to mention gifts n festive season cards frm frenz, u can imagine how packed my room is eh.. i juz realise tt my topic for today still revolves ard nostalgia.. tt's...gd i think.

hmm.. i realise tt sometimes rainy days can be quite enjoyable.. esp when u're indoors listening to jazz...or outdoors walking in the drizzle, past pple who r playing bball..

argh.. some thots juz dissipated..

btw, to my sis: mummy say dun eat chicken hor.. we received a CPF letter informing tt ur ermm...dunno wad defer till dunno when.. (wait i go check) .....oh ur repayment is deferred to JUL 2005.. haha.. anyway i think itz ok to put this on my blog cuz hardly anyone reads anyway..

No comments: