Header

Friday, April 15, 2005

:: heheh ::

went to the gym yday with john.. wanted to run at the track, but too many pple liao.. think the track cca pple got training. noticed a guy kept looking at me since he came in.. (haha!)

went for kelas bahasa after tt. thank God sarah came, cuz i dun realli dare to interrupt the class to ask some questions, but with her i m more bold.

haha feel quite happy when i think tt guys r looking at me... hahaha... :P

today was not bad too... saw a lot of cute guys on the train.. went to toa payoh with swee yi to print some campus crusade stuff.. gotta apologise for using IMPJ time to do cca stuff.. gareth like kept reminding me to do my work, until i a bit sian diao...

now, at the printing shop, my thumb drive dunno y stopped working on mac, so i offered my zip disk... but they dun have zip drive. -.- so i had to go home to email them. had dinner at toa payoh central then went to esplanade for job interview with her... it was realli a last min decision la... i dunno y i'm juz so attracted to the night life in the city...

No comments: