Header

Sunday, April 03, 2005

:: scared ::

felt v scared..... my parents went fishing.... v scared they might meet yau... keep imagining things... violent images of murder... =S like throwing their bodies off the kelong... kept praying for their safety, n their enjoyment.. thank God they came back safely, but first thing they did when they called me was scold me... =( spoil my day sia....

yday went to sentosa with my cell grp... dunno how come i can sleep until 12pm... supposed to meet them at 1. was raining... i decided not to go for christine's grad ceremony in the end... i noe tt i spend little time with my cell grp... so gotta make up for it...

glad tt i went... itz a gd time to take a break after my modules end, b4 my impj starts... chatted with zane... the rest played volleyball.. i dun realli like to play ball games... i dun like rough games... went off at 6pm... hope i got a bit of tan heh.

went for worship prac... din noe i was not scheduled for this week... i juz copied my duties into my calendar n juz took a look to c if i'm on this wk or not... i did put in vocalist duty for this week.. but itz good la, esther can take a break, maybe if she got work to do, she can do on sat, then keep sunday sabbath. i dun realli keep sabbath.... but i think i need to. i also need to resolve something abt the softwares i'm using... i can't let them go right away...slowly i guess... i've taken away those i dun need...

today overslept... i woke up at 7.40am... supposed to reach church at 8.15. got out of my home at 8am... walked to find an atm... i only had $6 on me... by then it was 8.15. i panicked when i couldn't catch a cab even at 8.40...8.50... i finally called the cab company to book a cab. haiz. reached church at 9.30 like tt... today qingming alot of pple wan to sweep graves tt's y i couldn't catch a cab. either the streets (in punggol) r empty, or else the cabs r hired, on call, or busy. =( v panic when i waited... prayed tt God will send me a cab specially for me... i intervened when i waited too long, by making the call... well, the cab was realli sent specially for me... the driver even addressed my name!! haha...

after service i had lunch with cell grp.... long time no lunch with them ba.... sometimes i gotta take the effort... zane is right, jac is working v hard to bring the cell grp together... sometimes she feels discouraged... so wad i can do to help her is to ease her load...

then went to meet hx n sweeyi... took bus to great world city... we missed our stop (my fault)... n walked to the shopping city. went to meet jin wen, cat n alex... wh, kenneth, zejian n weili arrived later. waited for yuling n yihao too. we tried to find our way to the tp diploma show... thank God it only rained after we went inside...

i found the tp students' works not tt appealing to me.. perhaps cuz i'm not feeling v good. yc asked for directions but i dunno how to give... went out in the rain to meet him with sweeyi n hx. felt happy abt walking in the rain.... v fun. but i was not wearing the right shoes...

continue to look at the students' works... i find the students dress until too funky tt i find it weird. as if they dun belong to singapore... i think dmd looks more normal... haha... =P criticised their film project... =X so bad haha.. then we whole grp went off after the rained stopped. walked back to great world city. had dinner at KFC... luxury food sia. as usual we were laming together...

took photos at the Weng Heng shop... will post photos later... haha... v funny pics... but some i dun think i shld post on internet la... =X

went to orchard with sweeyi, hx, yc n kenneth. looked at toys in taka.. then andy came to pass stuff to hx.. offered us a ride in his car..woohoo~! he drove hx home then drove me to kovan where i took bus home. my mom called to nag lor... scolded me for not coming home on time at 8 as i said i might. haiz. she bought herbal chicken from johor so she wanted to heat it up for dinner...

anyway last nite i received a notification of a parcel sent to me... happy to have something in the mail for me.. but i was not at home, so the notification said to collect it on working days. well monday lor. i saw the address doesn't have my postal code, then i saw beside the "To" word was some thai characters... so i guessed tt it came from thailand. but the handwriting doesn't look like my sis'... i din think of it until i realised it might be from ICT! a magazine i bought from thailand.. i like it so much tt i emailed the editor how come there isn't a website for ICT... he saw my interest in getting the magazine from singapore, so he decided to do something abt it... furthermore he mentioned abt sending me a token of appreciation tt i support their magazine! well itz realli nice wor... if it comes to singapore i muz encourage my frenz to buy!

john got an ibook.. haha... i wonder he's number wad in IM to get ibook... haha m i influencing my frenz? haha... i think i can be apple evangelist liao... sad tt i dun evangelise abt the right things..

No comments: