Header

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

:: thanks hx ::

hmm thanks huixiang for calling me last nite n advise me wad to do altho i nv do it in the end...

all the unhappiness juz built up n i had to let go la.. i dun blame anyone for making me unhappy, juz glad tt itz gone now... read Psalms 22 and 23... makes me feel better too... then i tried to get a good nite's rest. had a nitemare.... i dreamt of a girl who was under the control of something evil.. she fell in love with a guy n wants to get away from tt evil thing, but tt thing kept causing trouble wherever she goes... i realise probably tt's a message, to let me noe tt i've been struggling with the evil one... but ultimately i wan to break free n follow close to the one i love... i believe i have a choice!

anyway today was quite good... i wore shorts to sch.. kinda hesitated very long, trying to decide if i shld... but in the end i juz wore la... i juz wanna feel comfortable... i'm getting fat n can't fit comfortably in my bottoms anymore.... :(

the lecturers help give suggestions for some of the design n content... which helps super a lot... helps me to be more open minded to accept gareth's ideas...

went to north canteen for lunch... today is realli like a day i can do anything i like.. haha..

wanted to stay in sch to do work until lab close, but i dun feel like staying..so went home. my parents ordered dinner for me, coincidentally itz wad i had for lunch.. -.- haha...

tonite i'm not gonna slp.. at least, until i m satisfied with my progress then i can slp ba... realli worried abt the proj...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Ashlee. I came across your site looking for Yoppy a popular singer in Japan my foreign exchange student told me about. Anyways, it's great to see you are a christian and I just thought i'd say hi and it's great to see someone with the light of Christ! God BLess! -ashlee

Anonymous said...

O and by the way...you can check out my blog at www.xanga.com/ashleewithtwoes