Header

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

:: attachment ::

this is my first week of attachment!! quite exciting... my bosses v good, but starting already quite stressful.. cuz first day i got project to do already. at least tt's wad i like to do, cracking my head n using my brains to come up with gd designs. another thing v stressful is tt my boss sit directly behind me... no divider... wad i do on my comp can be seen lor.. =x haha.. dun realli have the liberty to chat n play game..

went out with audrey on mon after work.. long time no c her.. we had dinner at cine foodcourt. the jap food bento v cheap wor! $3.90 nia~! walked to heeren to shop around... v long time no go there.. bought a top.. wanted to buy another one but not enuf money, muz restrict myself.

been going out for dinner with the singles' club de members haha.. feel quite bad cuz i spend little time at home.. no chance to sit down n chat with my parents.. yday v happy cuz on our way to orchard ian saw weiting at yck mrt station.. i pa jiao cannot recognise pple de.. =x asked her to join us till she go to meet miaoyue liyin n limin.. had dinner at far east plaza.. dunno y i feel quite worried tt my mom will think i go out with boyfriend then seldom go home early. haha.. went to cine cuz wendy wan to buy the shell tt can contain toys. then we went to heeren cuz cannot find in cine. saw weili n kathy n their friend (from rv also) long time no c weili... still the same girl. i also saw huixiang!!! hoho~ finally got to meet carl. showed hx the top i bought n the top i wanted to buy but didn't. she tried it on n quite like it too..

i feel v happy to meet friends outside.. i feel even happier if they start conversations n initiate to noe my other friends as well.. like tt then everyone around me also friends... happy tree friends... hahahaa... juz joking...

today woke up super early to send nic n ian off to china.. had mac for breakfast then went to sch to work.. a bit dreading work cuz like i say quite stressful esp after i submitted the 1st project already n got the 2nd proj liao... so fast hor! the prob is i feel v tired easily nowadays.. hmm... muz drink some tonic liao.. haha..

a bit brain dead to come up with better designs. my boss has high expectations of me.. he also said i can come into tt company becuz he requested for a good IM student.. make me feel so honoured! i wun feel proud la cuz i noe my standard.. but tt makes me strive hard to prove myself. in a way itz a good thing.

today supposed to have DG but postponed cuz 2 out of 3 members cannot make it.. my hp low batt so i assumed the meeting cancel liao.. so paiseh cuz the one who can make it was kinda waiting for me..

today i heard a song on radio (my office always blast Class 95fm) sounds VERY similar to the song Lost In Your Love by amos hong... haha maybe he adapted tt song..

i v tired now... but muz try to come up with concept for my work. no time to plan for portfolio leh.. unless i... give up going out for dinner with my friends.. work or friends, which one more important? if i choose work, hope u all understand n encourage me.. haha..

No comments: