Header

Saturday, July 09, 2005

:: jialat jialat jialat ::

argh.. u all noe tt i'm having fyp rite... now is the most stressful period. itz called the "Last Minute". itz a phenomenon if i can overcome it.. if i can pass it... if i can even get an A... it'll be a miracle..

haha.. today went for SM training. SM does not stand for super mouse, or wadever u're thinking... but Spiritual Multipliers. tt means a bible study leader, who is not juz concerned abt making sure God's message gets across thru me, but also concerned abt the growth of my disciples. it was at 10am.. i was struggling... becuz weekends...man, i love weekends. i learn to cherish weekends during my FYP... i'll continue to cherish weekends during attachment.... i'd like to sleep in on a weekend... i'd like to clean up my house on a weekend...

anyway. went to tekka mall after tt... well i've never been in there.... i've onli been to the food court. bah.. called my parents.. cuz i think their fav hangout on saturdays is tekka mall. but turn out they're in plaza singapura... haha.. well.. i haven't been spending time with them these few weeks after my sis went back to phuket.. yday decided to have dinner with them, but my mom lazy to go out.. =( haha.. i saw bryandt waiting at dhoby ghaut mrt station... poor thing, by the time i left he was still there!

the first thing my dad said when he saw me today was, "NI PANG LE..." (translated: u've become fatter) OH MAN!!!! jialat man!

went to sentosa to collect my islander card.. hoho.. then went straight to church.. had a crazy time today.. esp during worship prac haha.. had dinner with terry jon n jieling.. we all changed names liao..

my name is now called....MARIANN.. (sounds a bit filipino)

No comments: