Header

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

:: nothing to say ::

ahhh.... sunday over lunch there was a discussion abt worms in our bodies... i hate the fact that there ARE worms in our body, according to some pple... makes me feel conscious everytime i feel funny inside..

joined my cell grp, well, 4 of them after lunch to chill out.. kelvin drove us to great world city.. walked around zara.. hmm... some clothes are nice, but i will nv buy them... becuz honestly i feel tt money shld not be spent tt way.. if i had $100 i would use probably half to buy my own stuff, give 10% to tithe, n the remaining i would donate to organations like Children International or SPCA.. in zara, the price range is actually v great, u can get something for $9.90, u can also find stuff over $300! but it was a great time looking at the clothes with jieling.. makes me feel ashamed of wad i was wearing.. i've grown out of my clothes already, but haven't got time n money to "change" my wardrobe... i feel bad if i throw my clothes away, i also feel awful if i keep them n yet dun wan to wear them anymore...

took bus to orchard then changed to 174 to terry's house.. first time there... he's got a cat!! cute...but noty, she actually will bite ur hand if u offer her! not bite la, but it sure wasn't friendly to put my hand in her mouth.... watched De-Lovely halfway then stopped.. talked abt psalmist.. watched a few scenes of Undercover Brother too.. wasn't funny.. then kelvin came.. after a while we had dinner at a coffee shop.. sorta wondered if i shld eat or not.. but when i thot of rice i decided to.. gosh i was never such a sucker for rice! took taxi with jieling n kelvin, dropped at yew tee mrt then took train to woodlands. changed to bus..... n I OVERSLEPT on the bus n missed my stop!! i was 7 stops away already when i woke up... i felt quite amazed at myself.. =x it was close to 12, but thank God buses travel fast during tt time. i reached home a little after 12..

when i reached home, i realised tt VINEE WAS GONE!!! i seriously dunno where it went... maybe it got blown away by the thunderstorm.. but it was my fault to wait till today to check if vinee is still downstairs..

fyp realli sucks for me... after i realise tt attachment is coming soon, i look forward to it, n hope i can skip the presentation part sia.. i noe i will kena big trouble already... so.. haiz..

n guess where i'm attached to..? haha.. when i saw the address i realli dunno to laugh or to cry... itz the same as my sch.. ... .... .. my attachment is in sch. sobz.... maybe itz God's blessing in disguise... i say 'disguise' becuz i still cannot tell in wad way it is a blessing. but certainly enuf i wanna thank God tt i got pay even tho i'm working in sch... itz an average pay, but i rem seeing one of my classmates getting a lower pay... hmm... i dun mind working OT if got extra pay =P

today v stress.. but when i hang out with my friends we dun tok abt work.. so i dun feel stress.. but tt is escaping reality la.. i'm juz glad tt i'm able to help my SIT partner solve Director scripting problems.. n i'm glad tt she appreciates =)

went to "train" for napfa with yongcheng n swee yi after sch today.. onli train the 2.4km run la.. n not even train, itz juz warming up lor... i mean i always run one round then rest, one round then rest, realli useless kinda training lor.. i'm so lazy!!

No comments: